What information do we collect?
- IP Address, Browser technical configuration, Links clicked, Actions in the game (win, lose, progress...) ; when you navigate on the site
- Social account identifier, email and public name ; only when you login with Google or Facebook
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Registration and authentication.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or news about our games and other products.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Required: Manage your game session and save your game settings for future visits, such as skin selected or popups dismissed
- Social plugins: These cookies allow you to sign in with third-party services such as Google and Facebook
- Analytics: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
This Application may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User's account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc. For more information about the following permissions, refer to the Facebook permissions documentation
The permissions asked are the following:
- Basic information: By default, this includes certain User's Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
- About Me: Provides access to the 'About Me' section of the profile.
- Contact email: Access the User's contact email address.
Disclaimer about the Ad technology providers
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our website. Depending on the ads that are served, your data may be shared with any of the ad technology provider listed below. Ad technology providers (including Google, Ad Exchanges, SSPs, DSPs, ad networks, bidders and vendors) use your data for example, to show you personalised ads or to report on conversions. In the overview below you can find links to information on how the technology providers use your data. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for further details
- ADINPLAY: http://adinplay.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy/ section "Advertising"
- LIFESTREET: https://www.lifestreet.com/privacy/
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
CalOPPA, COPPA, CAN SPAM Act
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the "Do Not Track" requests, please read their privacy policies.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 30 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to: send news about our games
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL